Participants booking on any of our tours or transfers must have read the following terms and by making a booking, have agreed to the terms of our company!
1. The participant (client) takes part in any of the tours or transfers at his own risk. In our buses, we provide all regulations and obligations that the Greek law commands for tourist office businesses.
2. The tours or transfers are organized and proceeded by our company or sometimes other companies that we associate with, depending on the tour a participant has booked. All buses and boats used for the tours or transfers are insured.
3. The participant is liable for any damage to persons caused by himself and considered responsible in case of willful destruction of others’ material.
4. Mystical Crete Tours is not liable for any personal property of the participants, eg. bags, glasses, cameras, clothes, etc.
5. The participant confirms that he/she is in good health to participate in any tour that requires a certain degree of activity ie. Hiking trips.
6. The participant has to follow the orders of the tour leader at all times during a tour.
7. Adults are held responsible for their children’s safety throughout any tour.
8. The participant can buy a tour from any of our offices. For online bookings, the participant pays by cash on the bus.
9. Bookings can be made 24/7 online and during working hours in our offices.
10. All prices are in euro.
11. Payments can be made only in euro currency.
12. Cancellations of bookings must be made 24 hours before the tour by the participant to get a refund, if not, there is no refund.
13. If the tour is terminated on behalf of the organizer, the participant will be refunded or offered a new date.
14. Mystical Crete Tours has the right to cancel any trip for the following reasons:
a) If the limit of people is not reached the company has the right to cancel the tour and the participant can rebook for another day.
b) If the weather conditions are not good.
c) If the places to be visited are closed due to some reason.
d) If a tour is terminated at a client’s own wish, no refund can be granted, as the seats have been reserved for that day & cannot be resold.
15. No refund can be had if there is a change in a tour, shortening of a tour, or alteration of a tour, due to unforeseen circumstances or notifications by Government Officials whereby a trip has to stop or change routes, because of an emergency or event, natural disaster, etc.
16. Participants do not have the right to be refunded in the following cases:
a) If they don’t show up at the specific time and place given by our Company.
b) In case they don’t show up at the scheduled departures during the excursion.
c) In case the excursion wasn’t what they expected as they have participated in it after reading the trip itinerary.
d) In case they have booked for more people and eventually not all come to the excursion.
e) In case they have booked for a trip where specific documents were needed and they have not provided them (i.e. passport or another ID document, covid19 certifications, etc.)
f) In case they were dismissed from the tour due to bad behavior.
17. For every trip, there are age ranges (and sometimes height ranges) that determine the final price. The participants must fill in the correct information so there is no extra charge on the bus or boat in case of control. In that case, Mystical Crete Tours is not responsible for the participants’ booking mistakes.
18. Children under 3 y.o. travel for free on parents/guardians’ laps in our buses. If the parents/guardians wish the child to have its own seat they have to inform us and pay a half-price ticket.
19. Mystical Crete Tours provides car rental services available for people over 23 y.o. that own a valid driving license.
21. Any disputes arising here will be settled by Greek law by the act of booking the tour.
22. Mystical Crete Tours (ΑΙΚΑΤΕΡΙΝΗ ΤΣΟΛΗ ΤΟΥΡΙΣΤΙΚΟ ΓΡΑΦΕΙΟ) is a Greek GENERAL TOURIST OFFICE AND RENT A CAR, organizing and selling tours, boat trips, and transfers, established in 2016 according to Greek law. TAX no 126609435, Address: Kolymbari, Chania, Crete, 73006.
In compliance with Regulation (EU)2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the COUNCIL OF 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) effective from 25th of May 2018 (herein after referred to as “GDPR”) we hereafter ensure that any information and data provided from you to Mystical Crete Tours shall remain at all times the property of Mystical Crete Tours and any personal information will be recorded according to the GDPR requirements.
Mystical Crete Tours guarantees that it abides by any obligations provided by the GDPR in the management of personal information and we may hold, process, store, transfer, and use information, including sensitive personal information, to carry out only our obligations and services.
All personal information shall be kept only as long as necessary and processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, or damage using appropriate technical or organizational measures. Mystical Crete Tours guarantees that those relevant data will be stored, processed, and forwarded securely, and in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR.
Mystical Crete Tours collects information from our website users when they fill in our booking form to request a booking for an excursion, a transfer or a car hire, or by sending us an email providing their personal data.
The customers must provide contact information (name, mobile telephone number, hotel &their email address) to request information about our services and to complete a booking/reservation.
Use of this Information
The information provided by the customer is to fill in the customer’s reservation. If a customer reserves for one of our services, their name & mobile telephone number are used only from our company if they use one of our services or sometimes shared with other tour organizers (or car rentals) we associate, depending on the booking. Whatever information is on the voucher may be shared with other organizers, to fulfill the client’s request to join a trip, book a transfer service, or hire a car.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any of our customers’ emails to third parties.
The Users email address & mobile telephone number remains on our booking system (Access) to create the vouchers & this information is kept & stored on our office computers which is a reference for the booking.
EOT License Number