CHANIA CITY TOUR
Chania City Tour with Mystical Crete Tours is every Friday starting at 09:50 from Kolymbari! Pick up from your hotels! Arrival time at Souda War Cemetery at 10:30. Departure time from Chania back to the hotels at 16:00.
Chania is one of the most beautiful greek cities with great historical interest! Join us on this tour to the city and its surroundings.
Our trip schedule contains:
- War Cementery at Souda Bay (10 minutes stop)
- Beautifull park (Venizelos Graves) with incredible panoramic view of Chania city and the Old Harbour (15 minutes stop)
- Eleftherias Square – the Courthouse
- One of the jewells of Chania town – The clock
- Visit of the central park “The Garden” – small zoo with the unique kind of cretan goats called Kri Kri. In the park area there is also one of the oldest cafes in town called “The Garden” (30 minutes stop)
- “Agora market” (20 minutes stop)
- Stivanadika – famous leather products street
- Old Venetian Harbour + free time (approximately 2 hours)
Chania City Tour Price:
Children (4-12 y.o.): 10 euros
〉 including Polish & English speaking guide